BUG: Theme background display not working

the theme background color does not display correctly to the end user.
we have designated the “light” theme background and published it.
the preview shows the correct theme color.

does anyone have a solution to this issue?
how can this issue be fixed?

Hi @jadminheybase, This issue is in progress will be fixed in next update in few days!

as of 4/9/2024, this issue still exists.

is there any information/date on when this bug is expected to be resolved?

1 Like

@jadminheybase We are still working on the issue and will update here … mostly should be done in 2 days.

Yeah, this would be really important.
I saw a lot of our rooms are unreadable now because of this bug.

So we sent proposals to potential customers and now we look like amateurs because of this.

It has been more than 10 days since this issue was reported and it is still not resolved.

we would like to continue using this service for our clients but need to have this template layout issue resolve.

what is the actually time frame for complete of this task?
or is it something that you have no intention of actually fixing?

1 Like

It has been more than 10 days since this issue was reported and it is still not resolved.

we would like to continue using this service for our clients but need to have this template layout issue resolve.

what is the actually time frame for completion of this task?
or is it something that you have no intention of actually fixing?

@jadminheybase I know it’s frustrating but we are unable to push the fix as it’s clubbed with the new layout options. Please rest assured we are working hard to get it deployed ASAP!

this issue exist with all templates now. all templates now default to the dark background when published.

what does “clubbed” mean?

Also curious about this @shubham

I don’t understand what is the value of adding new features if the fundamentals of the software don’t work?