Constant Logouts While Editing

Hi Community,

I’m experiencing a frustrating issue with the tool.

Every 5 to 10 minutes, I’m forced to sign off without any notice while I’m in the middle of various tasks. For instance, if I’m renaming a section in the left column, I suddenly get logged out and have to sign back in. The same thing happens when I’m adding images, changing cover pictures, or making other edits.

Other than everything I just mentioned, sometimes even when I’m just clicking around while editing, I get signed off randomly too. Each time this happens, I have to re-login, and this back-and-forth is really annoying and disruptive.

Has anyone else faced this issue? If so, is there a solution or something I can do to prevent these frequent logouts?

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi @Reavens_Lee we are seeing this issue when when doing google sign in. A fix is on the way will update you.

Awesome, thank you!

Now I got logged off every 3 mins without doing anything. Looking forward to the fix!

@shubham I have got every 2 min logouts so i can’t use Heybase. When will you fix this problem please ?

Why isn’t this fixed yet?! This is an insane problem to persist for over two weeks

@Steve_Pereira @Philippe_AUER @Reavens_Lee ,

Apologies for the delay in resolving this issue. We were rolling out new version of Heybase and our entire infrastructure was under maintenance due to it.

:white_check_mark: We have faster servers now, so everything should feel snappy
:white_check_mark: No more logouts

:pushpin: Check the announcement here:

:pushpin: Guide on fixing custom domains: